The Equestrian Center’s Prestige is an important feature on the game. It is hard to get and maintain it high. Soon the feature will see some big changes. So we want you to get all the information you need to adapt your Equestrian Center (EC) to these changes.
The way we decided to change EC prestige is guided by three goals:
* Be more transparent on what this prestige contains. For the moment, some factors are not well known by the players. For example: did you know that carrots count for the prestige of the meadows? Did you know that mash counts for the boxes prestige? All these untold things are not clear for everyone, even for us.
* Some factors in the prestige are quite unbalanced. For example, the boarders’ prestige reflects the quality of the horses you get in your EC. Ok, then do you think the total skills or each skill are equally taken into account? No. In fact each skill is taken into account but not in the same proportion.
* Adapt the prestige to the employees’ removal.
After those explanations and the change on the game, we hope the EC prestige will be clearer for everybody and will continue to offer you a challenging gameplay.
What will count for the total prestige after the update? Let’s see that together in detail.
The EC comfort rating is a brand new concept.
We created it to highlight the advantages the EC offers to the boarders:
* Box size: higher quality boxes (from 1* to 3***) will bring more prestige and a better morale for the horse when it wakes up.
* Bedding: higher quality bedding (straw or flax) will bring more prestige. The bedding quality will influence the energy and the morale of the horse when it spends time in the box.
* Improvement for the box. For the moment it concerns only the shower but we will add one more later. You need one shower per box to get optimum prestige and the shower makes the horse spend 10% less energy for each action it makes.
If a type of food is available for the boarders, then you get the optimum prestige for this type of food
- Fodder: at least 150/box to make it available for the boarders
- Oat: at least 75/box to make it available for the boarders
- Carrots: 15/box to make it available for the boarders
- Mash: 15/box to make it available for the boarders.
* Tack (saddle, bridle, saddle cloth, polo wraps, ear bonnet): 1 of each/box to make it available for the boarders. If a horse uses tack from the EC, it will leave the EC with the tack. The higher the quality of the tack, the higher the EC’s comfort prestige will be.
The EC comfort prestige is an important part of the total prestige.
* Meadow in pasture fertility: 100% to get optimum prestige.
* Total surface area of pasture meadows for the horses: respect carefully what the equestrian center requests depending on the number of boxes you have to get the optimum prestige.
This prestige will count a bit less than now in the total prestige.
- Number of boxes: at least 100 boxes to get the optimum prestige.
- The occupancy ratio: at least 50% of occupied boxes to get the optimum prestige.
The best skill of each horse boarded in your EC is compared to the best same skill of the entire game. The closer the horse’s skill is to this value, the higher the prestige will be.
The price and the skills gain of the lessons will be based on the boarders’ prestige. So it is not only the dressage level that will decide the lessons level anymore, but each best skill of your boarders.
We do not change anything in the way this prestige is calculated. It will only count a bit more in the total prestige.
Each competition is taking into account equally in this prestige. Nevertheless, to complexify the formula, the competition prestige is not a simple average of the 5 competitions quality.
The lessons prestige is deleted and the employees will not count for the prestige anymore.
Knowing all that, here is some advice to help you when it will go online:
- Pay attention to your stocks. You need a certain amount of tack and food to get a good prestige but do not forget that the horses you will host can use all that stuff and so it will decrease your stocks. If you do not have enough stock you will not be able to propose those advantages to your boarders and you will lose prestige. Notice that to appear on the registration page your EC needs to propose the double of stuff that is requested to make it available. So for example, your EC will need 300 fodders per box to appear on the registration page.
- Later you will be able to produce your own tack, so it should cost less but it will take more time. Meanwhile, the 2** tack will give the same prestige than 3*** tack.
- Pay attention to the boarding price you propose. You will be able to choose a price between 20 and 200 equus per day. 200 equus seems a lot. Ok but read again the part about EC comfort to understand why we increase this price so much. If you propose a lot of advantages to your boarders and the boarding price is only 20 equus per day… well, let’s say you risk being broke quite soon. On the contrary, if you have nothing to propose to your boarders and ask 200 equus per day, your EC might stay empty. The balance between what you offer to your boarders and the price you ask for boarding is a really important matter for your EC managing.
- You can use divine horses to raise your occupancy ratio. The divine horses do not count for the boarders’ prestige, so do not forget to get some normal horses or your boarders prestige will stay to zero.
We hope this article will help you to prepare your equestrian center strategy. Join us around mid-October to discover the new prestige and other features that concern Equestrian Centers.
Maïté, Community manager for the french version